Dr Naseem provides the full range of general emergency surgery. However, she has particular expertise in management of colorectal and pelvic floor disorders as well as colonoscopy and polypectomies.
Dr Naseem operates from the following locations:
- St John of God Berwick (private)
- Epworth Richmond (private)
Consultations are conducted out of Richmond or Berwick. Go to the locations page for more information.
- Surgery for haemorrhoids including banding, suture ligation and haemorrhoidectomy.
- Anal tag excision.
- Anal Fistula repair including LIFT procedure, mucosal advancement flap and fistulotomy.
- Perianal abscess drainage.
- Anal fissure repair including fissurectomy, Lateral internal sphincterotomy and botox injection.
Pelvic Floor Procedures
Colorectal Procedures (laparoscopic and open surgery)
- Pilonidal surgery.
- Right Hemicolectomy.
- Left Hemicolectomy.
- High anterior resection.
- Ultra- low anterior resection.
- Abdomino-perineal resection.
- Stoma formation.
- Small bowel resection.
- Soft tissue abscess drainage